Monday, July 19, 2010

Xbox fans have a reason to be excited!

With what many call an under-performing E3, Microsoft left a lot of fans wondering what the future held for the hardcore gamer. Sure, there was Halo: Reach and Call of Duty: Black Ops, but what else? Kinect was the star of the show, and even though I like the look of Kinect, I don't know as of yet how exactly it will warm to "couch" gamers.

So I've decided to take it among myself to show you the future of Xbox gaming, and what to expect over the next few years. I've made a two lists of upcoming games you can expect to see that will blow you away. First up, I'll detail the announced games and order them according to my anticipation level (I've decided to keep Halo and CoD off the list. These will be the highest sellers, we all know this). Next, I will list games that, while not announced, are sure bets to show up in the next year or two. Enjoy, and be excited Xbox fans!! You can expect the first of the two part series on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment