Monday, July 19, 2010

Upcoming features

I'd just like to give everyone a heads up of what to expect over the next few weeks. I'm going to be running a special XBLA Summer of Arcade promotion that will include Reviews, Game Nights and possibly some contests. I'm going to be using this site as more of a review blog, and promoting games I feel as if you should be playing.

You can expect the first review next week, starting with the remake of Hydro Thunder Hurricane by Vector Unit and Microsoft Game Studios. It is available next Wednesday July 28th, as part of the Summer of Arcade promotion for 1200 ms points. You can expect the review next Monday around 12 EST.

I plan to promote my reviews with contests and game nights, and would love some help coordinating the events. Anyone who wishes to contact me for further details, or would like to help out in any way, feel free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment